Women’s watches are no longer just an accessory for the male dominated watch industry. Designer watches for girls are a new category that started to appear in the market. These watches are designed and crafted with love for the women who wear them.
The first thing that comes to mind when you think about women’s watches is that they are more expensive than men’s watches, and the reason behind this is that women’s watches have to be more comfortable, durable and stylish. It’s also important that the watches be fashionable and attractive. However, if you are looking for a new watch that is both stylish and trendy, designer watches for girls are ideal for you.
Designer watches for girls are specially crafted to meet the unique needs of girls. These watches come with interesting and fun designs that appeal to the young generation. This category of watches is mostly popular among teenagers and young adults.
Many brands have started to produce designer watches for girls. Some of these brands include:
1) IWC – IWC is an international watch manufacturer founded in Switzerland in 1868. Today, it is headquartered in Schaffhausen and manufactures luxury watches for both men and women. The company is the creator of the first automatic wristwatch and has been designing, manufacturing and distributing high quality timepieces since 1868.
2) Skagen – The company was established in Denmark in 1977. They have been designing and manufacturing watches since that time. The company was originally founded to produce watches for sailors and fishermen, and now they also produce watches for the fashion market.
3) Fossil – Fossil is a company that has been in the business of producing watches since 1985. The company was founded by two brothers, and they are based in California.
4) Michael Kors – Michael Kors is an American fashion brand, which was founded in 1981. The company was founded by Salvatore Ferragamo and Kenneth Cole. Today, Michael Kors produces men’s and women’s handbags, shoes, jewelry, clothing, fragrances and accessories.
5) Coach – The company was founded in 1941. Coach is an American luxury brand. The company manufactures handbags, shoes, clothing and accessories.
6) Bvlgari – Bvlgari is an Italian luxury brand that was founded in 1884. The company is known for its unique and beautiful jewelry collections.
7) Tissot – Tissot was founded in 1853 in Geneva, Switzerland. The company is famous for its unique and timeless design.
8) Seiko – Seiko is a Japanese watch company founded in 1881. The company is known for its quality and affordable watches.
Watch brands have always catered to women’s interests by designing fashionable watches for women to wear. But while the industry has made significant strides in terms of design and style, the price tag on a watch can still be prohibitive to many girls. This year, new brands and independent designers are offering affordable options for girls looking to add a stylish watch to their collection.
The first new brand to come on the scene is Felt, which launched in May with a $30 watch designed for girls. Felt offers a variety of styles, from dressy chronographs to casual analog watches, all priced under $50. The company is now expanding into swimwear and children’s watches.
Another company that offers a variety of affordable watches is Cielo. The company, which launched in 2015, features watches with colorful dials and bold graphic designs. Their watches range from $35 to $70.
One of the most popular watch brands for girls is Swatch, but the Swiss watchmaker has struggled to maintain relevance in recent years. The company has recently revamped its lineup with the launch of new watches for girls. New styles include the Glashutte Original Lola, priced at $35.
Other new independent watch brands for girls include Arvi, which offers watches priced under $60, and Bvlgari, which has a selection of watches priced under $100.
These are some of the leading brands in the designer watches for girls category.
You can purchase any of the above watches at your local watch store or online.